Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Aftermath

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. I had a great time with the family, although I was pretty exhausted by the end of a day full of cooking (Mom's back problems continue, so I stepped in and did as much as I could), assembling toys, giving lessons on MP3 players, etc.

I Finally got a picture of my roommates' car after the accident:



Pretty gnarly, huh? Thank God he wasn't in it. But the best part is what he replaced it with:


A full size conversion van! It's totally bitchin' - I can't even look at it without hearing the opening riff from "Slow Ride". If he turns his back long enough, I'm totally going to cover the inside with orange shag carpeting and paint the outside with a mural of a wizard riding a unicorn over a rainbow in outer space. A friend's band is coming to town next month, and I say we dig out our jean jackets, grab a few cases of Natty Light and cruise the parking lot for rock chix.

I am working on a couple of projects right now and should have write-ups posted in the near future (including the first-ever General Discontent how-to file!) Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Surly said...

The guy who I got the garagemobile from had a mid 70's ford van with orange shag and a HUGE mural of Icabod Crane on the side and "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" in gold leaf. It was fuckin sweet.