Monday, March 06, 2006

One For You, Nineteen For Me

...so I've been up to my eyeballs in paperwork for the past week. Tax time is looming, and due to dealing with buying a home, probate court, my own financial crises, etc., most of my pertinent paperwork from the past year is spread out in a wide swath from one end of the house to the other. I've finally got it all corralled into one central area, but now it needs to be sorted, collated, folded, stapled, and mutilated until it resembles something I won't be horribly embarrassed to give to the fine professionals down at the H&R Block (although I'm thinking of buying some of that fancy software and doing it myself this year, 'cause I'm a glutton for punishment).

-Just some random miscellany of interest:

-Family members are taking part in the revelry at Daytona as we speak - I'll post any pictures that make it my way when they return.

-I have some bits n' pieces on the way that will hopefully allow me to shoot some cool motorcycle videos as soon as the weather breaks - if everything works out, I will post the camera rig as a project file and hopefully get out on the road with it in the next few weeks.

-I received iLife '06, and it is a big improvement. I haven't had much of a chance to play with iWeb yet, but I'm thinking of using it to greatly expand this site, since I have some free webspace that I'm not using. We'll see.

-Not much on the music front except I got a killer deal on an iControl for Garageband, hopefully it will inspire me to record some stuff I can share with you guys.

I've got finals in a week, so I might be scarce until then...

No comments: