Tuesday, April 06, 2010

So anyways...

...where were we?

Oh, right. Anyways, regarding my extended absence: My wife is currently working full time AND attending nursing school full time - one of the reasons for this is so we can "work less, live more" down the road. Part of the agreement is that I assume ALL the household duties while she's in school - so in addition to my full-time job and freelance work, I am doing all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. On top of all this, we are making a conscious effort to spend more time with our families, all of whom live between 90 minutes - 9 hours away from us.

So, yeah.

As far as the state of the blog, I am hoping to revamp the site in the coming weeks. A lot of the people who I view as "contemporaries" as far as blogging (in that we all started around the same time & watched each other try to figure all this out) have changed the name, look, and/or focus of their blogs to better suit them, and I am sorely behind in this area. While I would love to have the focus to produce an informative, up-to-date blog on a singular topic, I've got the attention span of a fruit fly and always have. I'm going to try to find a way to "compartmentalize" my posts according to my different hobbies/interests, and hopefully all of you will bear with my growing pains for a while...

1 comment:

Surly said...

Glad to see you back. Never new you were a pipe guy.