Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Beans Don't Burn On The Grill

Sheesh, nobody told me that a roommate moving out would be almost as much work as moving myself - when you have two people living together who both have waaay too much stuff, and one leaves, reordering the stuff that's left to fill the suddenly available space (and cleaning said space) is a lot of work. On top of that, I've been dating someone new (and having a great time, I might add). I've noticed a marked slowdown in the blogging of my contemporaries as well as myself (hopefully due to summertime fun) so I don't feel so bad.

The only moto-related content to mention is that I saw a kickass Goldwing for sale by my house - with a matching sidecar. Sweet! It's completely not my style and undoubtedly way out of my price range, but I think I'll stop and take a look anyway. If I remember, I'll grab some pics...

No comments: