Wednesday, May 26, 2010

With A Sword And A Pistol By His Side

Hey all -

Got the bike registered and cleaned up the other day, taking it's condition from "deplorable" to "barely acceptable" in an afternoon. It still needs a thorough detail job and an oil change, but I worked on it for five hours the other day, on the hottest day of the year so far, in the middle of the afternoon - I didn't even think about sunscreen, so now I'm doing a pretty good impression of a lobster without even trying. I'm going to snap some pics and maybe even a riding vid here soon, but we've had a guy out at work and I keep getting called in for OT. The only other notable thing is some supplies for the cellar that arrived today:


-MacBaren Plumcake
-McClelland Frog Morton
-bulk Sugar Barrel
-Brebbia polish
-shank brush
-lots 'o cleaners!

2 comments:

red said...

Congrats on the bike, looking forward to pics. How are the new pipes? I added a mini cob to my collection.

Der_General said...

The Peterson is fantastic, I've been enjoying the Plumcake with it the last few days. Took the bike out yesterday but it died on me at the end of the road - I drained the tank and added fresh gas & some Sea Foam, but haven't had a chance to tinker with it since...