Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Like To Be There When I Can

Back to normal - it was a crazy week, but I got to catch up with friends & family & spend time with my nieces & goddaughter, so that was fun. I got some DVD's (a few that I'll probably talk about here, after I watch them) but since most of my hobbies revolve around tech or music and my family is brain dead in that regard, everyone just gives me cash, which I combined with some Rat Shack gift cards from a mail-in rebate (that I had given up hope on receiving) to buy these:

The headphones are Bluetooth, which I think is the one of the coolest technologies to come around in a while (I know it's not exactly new, but I haven't had much experience with it until recently). When I got my Mac I thought it was extremely cool that I could sync my Treo from anywhere in the house without hooking up any wires, and now I can plug a tiny transmitter into my MP3 player/Treo/home stereo/computer and not have to deal with any wires at all (handy when I'm out & about, or at work). I also bought some software for the Mac, and found some other apps that will hopefully allow me to convert video recordings from my computer (running Beyond TV) to watch on the go. Man, I'm a geek - hopefully I will be getting the bike roadworthy this week, that should get me more in touch with my macho side...

No comments: