Friday, July 21, 2006

Like Salsa Picante De Nana Funkenstein

Man, it's been hot here. Too damn hot. I had two co-workers that had their cars go down due to radiator/cooling troubles. I installed a new thermostat & return filters at the compound and had the A/C turned off at the breaker for an hour, and when I turned it back on it took almost 5 hours to get the house cooled back down. So hot I wish this would have worked.

The good news is I was able to find a battery in stock at a local dealership, and it was even cheaper than expected and an OEM part (no modifications necessary). The bad news is due to the heat & other projects, I wasn't able to get it in yet. Meine Freundin is coming over to spend the weekend with me and promised to make me baked chicken for dinner tommorrow, so don't expect to hear from me until the first of the week...

No comments: